Practice Area

Immigration & Asylum

We are a team of highly skilled solicitors with extensive experience in immigration matters. We are, well equipped in handling a variety of cases and providing guidance and legal support throughout the process. At Capital One Solicitors we pride ourselves on having long-standing client relationships built on trust ensuring that our clients are looked after every step of the way.

We currently offer immigration solicitor services in the following locations:

We are experts in:

  • Registering a child as a British Citizen
  • EEA Family Permit Application
  • EEA Residence Card Application for Parent/s
  • EEA Residence Card Application for Spouses
  • EEA Residence Card Application for Child
  • EEA Residence Card Application for Other Extended Family Members
  • Visitor Visa for Tourism & leisure
  • Visitor Visa for Business Visitor
  • Visitor visa for Sportsperson
  • Visitor visa for Student Visitor
  • Visitor Visa for a Child Visitor
  • Visitor Visa for Private Medical Treatment Visitor
  • Organ Donor Visitor, Also, include Persons accompanying a donor
  • Approved Destination Status Agreement Visitor
  • Academic Visitor in Excess of Six Months
  • Short-term Study Visa
  • Marriage and Civil Partnership VISITOR
  • Permitted Paid Engagement (PPE) VISITOR
  • Transit Visitor
  • Entertainment Visa
  • Start-up Appendix W
  • Innovator Appendix W
  • Tier 1 Investor
  • Partner of Tier 1 or appendix W Migrant
  • Children of Tier 1 or Appendix W Migrant
  • Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Migrant
  • Tier 2 General migrant and Intra-Company transfer worker
  • Tier 2 ministry of religion
  • Tier 2 Sportsperson
  • Tier 5 Temporary Migrants
  • Sole Representative of an overseas firm
  • Commonwealth citizen with UK ancestry
  • Entry Clearance Application as a Spouse of a Settled or British Citizen
  • Entry Clearance Application as a parent of a British Child
  • Family and Private Life Application As a Parent of a British child
  • Family and Private Life Application as an Unmarried Partner of a British Citizen or settled person
  • Family and Private Life Application as a married Partner
  • Family and Private Life Application on the basis of A Private Life
  • Family Life Private Life for a child on the basis of 7 years
  • Human Rights Application under Article 8 & 3 (Medical Grounds)
  • Adult dependent Application Outside the UK
  • Application for a leave to remain as a Stateless person
  • Asylum Claim
  • Settlement application in the UK in all areas
  • Immigration Appeal to First Trier Tribunal
  • Application for permission to appeal Application
  • Paper Appeal for First Trier Tribunal
  • Administrative Review of the Home office decision
  • Judicial Review Application in the Upper tribunal
  • Judicial review in the High Court /Administrative Court
  • Immigration Detention case (Bail Application)
  • British Citizenship/ Naturalisation Application
  • Permanent and Retained Rights Application for a Residence card
  • An application under exceptional circumstances where TOEIC/DECEPTION was alleged
  • Permission to Appeal in the Court of appeal
  • Judicial Review for removing Re-Entry Ban


How We Work

  • Discuss
  • Research
  • Finalize
  • Take Action

Let’s connect

Phone Number

07958623124, 01753382782

Slough Office

Baylis House Stoke Poges Lane, Slough Berkshire. SL1 3PB

Hayes Office

Access house Suite 3016 1 Nestle Avenue Hayes UB3 4UZ